My Birthday Weekend

For my birthday we invited the family around for lunch on the 3rd. 
We had a delicious veggie and meat casserole and apple strudel for dessert.


Maryann, Leslie, Dennis, Bryan, Yvonne, Cynthia and Lyn.


Aunty Yvonne gave me these beautiful roses. They are a soft yellow


but as buds they have a soft green tinge


Kitsie just likes to "sit and smell the flowers"

On my birthday, I got totally spoilt


I got a Kodak Easyshare M575 digital camera from Mommy, Lyn and Alan.


It has an awesome feature of taking a photo, uploading it to Facebook and - thanks to facial recognition software - will tag the people in the photo with the click of a button - very cool!!!!

Thank you all for making my birthday so special.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a dreamlike weekend

    my blog www.pier52.npage.de

    ReplyDelete